Ground Ops Manager (100%)
Based in Switzerland, SFS is a growing company with a total of 40 persons employed, and operating several aircraft (Piston and TurboProp).
As one of the important Aerial Survey Company in Europe, we fly around several countries and different kinds of airports. We value the quality of our services and are proud of it. Reliability, safety and friendliness are an integral part of our daily targets.
We are looking for a motivated ground ops manager who will be part of our existing Ops team
- Dispatching Experience : Minimum 2 years
- Aviation experience : Minimum 5 years
- Familiar with EASA regulations
- Very good language skills in English (at least C1)
- Swiss citizens or EU passport
- High flexibility
- Willingness to integrate into a growing company
- Established in Switzerland or willing to re-locate in the area of Neuchâtel
- Clean criminal record, integrity and loyal personality with social skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft office tools
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Additional European languages are an asset
- Experience within an international operation
- Experience in Ground Operation Management
- Approved by the authority as Ground Ops Manager
- Exciting operation with multiple destinations within the whole Western Europe, and several challenges.
- Competitive salary and social conditions
- Dynamic, ambitious and progressing company
- Place : Neuchâtel
- Unlimited and full time contract
Please send your application including cover letter, certificates and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application will be treated with a high level of confidentiality, and exclusively by our HR.